The decision on whether you should buy an Ampler or not is of course up to you, here are some facts which might make your decision a bit easier:
- All Ampler models are lightweight - 13,4 kg for Curt and 17,2 kg for Stout and Stellar
- Our e-bikes work with or without a smartphone
- The 336wH battery lasts around 70 km as a median and is fully charged again in 2.5 hours
- They ride like a normal bike when the motor is off or battery empty - no resistance
- We have a torque sensor in the bottom bracket - the motor support is adjusted intelligently through the pedal input, pressure and speed, which creates a very natural riding feel
- All of our bikes are shipped fully road legal with 25 km/h maximum motor support and road-legal lighting.
- All of our bikes come with 14 day free return policy and 2 year warranty
A few more key facts:
- Any bike shop can service the components, we also offer full service in our Showrooms and at our Service Partners - just contact us if you have questions.
- You can use a child seat as well as a trailer, just order the trailer adapter along with the bike.
- While the battery is not removable for charging, it can be removed and exchanged in case of service.
We hope Ampler bikes are the right choice for you! We answer more of your questions on our support portal.