The decision on whether you should buy an Ampler or not is of course up to you, here are some facts which might make your decision a bit easier:
- All Ampler models are lightweight - 13,4 kg for Curt and 17,2 kg for Stout and Stellar
- Our e-bikes work with or without a smartphone
- The 336wH battery lasts around 70 km as a median and is fully charged again in 2.5 hours
- They ride like a normal bike when the motor is off or battery empty - no resistance
- We have a torque sensor in the bottom bracket - the motor support is adjusted intelligently through the pedal input, pressure and speed, which creates a very natural riding feel
- All of our bikes are shipped fully road legal with 25 km/h maximum motor support and road-legal lighting & reflectors.
- All of our bikes come with 14 day free return policy and 2 year warranty (5 years on frame and fork)
A few more key facts:
- Any bike shop can service the components, we also offer full service in our Showrooms and at our Service Partners - just contact us if you have questions.
- You can use a child seat as well as a trailer, just order the trailer adapter along with the bike.
- While the battery is not removable for charging, it can be removed and exchanged in case of service.
We hope Ampler bikes are the right choice for you!