The process after sending in your order depends on the payment method you've chosen.
In simple terms, it goes like this: order sent → order confirmation sent → payment made → proforma invoice sent → bike shipped → invoice sent
Process depending on payment method
- Direct payments such as credit card, PayPal, Ideal, Giropay, SOFORT or EPS require no waiting time, thus you will receive a proforma invoice via e-mail directly after you make the payment. This proforma invoice confirms that the order has been processed by Ampler Bikes and that the payment has been successful.
- Bank transfer payments can be made within seven days unless you contact us. We will then have to cancel the order otherwise. Once the payment arrives with us, you will receive the proforma invoice
- Leasing processes differ depending on the leasing provider. Once you sent your order made via your leasing provider, we will upload it to the respective portal. There is no need for you to receive an offer or upload it yourself. The order then has to be confirmed by your employer, please make sure this happens within 30 days.
- Financing through Santander is possible after you underwent their initial credit check, which is further described here. We will receive confirmation from Santander, once the process is done, and we will then get the bike ready for you. You will receive a proforma invoice then.
- Financing through Splitit includes that your credit card will be checked immediately and, if successful, we will send your bike as soon as it is ready. Note that if your bike isn't ready to be shipped yet, the instalments will still be deducted. Learn more about Splitit here.
What happens then?
If the bike you bought was displayed as "Ships immediately", we will prepare the bike within 1-2 working days and get it underway. Once the bike leaves our warehouse in Tallinn, you will receive a shipping confirmation along with the final invoice and a tracking link for our logistics partner.
It then takes 7-14 days to arrive at your door.
If the shipping date is not immediate, you can see the estimated delivery day on the order status page.
How can I get updates
You can always check the status on the order status page which is linked in every e-mail you receive from us after you bought the bike. If you chose leasing or financing, we are not always able to give you up-to-date information on the status and you might have to contact Santander or the leasing provider - thank you for understanding!