We don't have any new models, but in the course of a "facelift" we have introduced minor changes to the components of our 2021 models. The drive and brake components, as well as the grips and saddle have changed. Everything else remains the same.
The reasons for this generally lie in supply chain issues within the industry, but a big factor was quality improvement as well.
These are the changes:
- Geared Curt receives the latest Shimano Deore groupset and now has 11-gears.
- Stout and Stellar receive a new drivetrain in the 9-gear Microshift Advent, featuring a wide 11-42 gear range that gives you an easier gear for climbing than before and less need to shift multiple gears at a time.
- Grips and saddles for all bike models receive small visual and ergonomic changes.
- Stout and Stellar are now lighter, weighing 17.1 kg
- The belt-drive Curt has also shed weight, coming in at 13.4 kg - the lightest, fully equipped e-bike on the market.
Our Showrooms in Berlin and Cologne will have it on display and ready to test ride by the end of March. Make your appointment here.
If you want to keep up to date on the latest Ampler news, offers and events, subscribe to the Ampler e-mail newsletter on our website amplerbikes.com - scrolling down will reveal the sign-up box, which you can also find at the bottom of the website.