Once you’ve downloaded the app, switch on Bluetooth, pair your smartphone with your bike, and log in.
You can now use your app to:
- track your rides
- see your riding history
- adjust the motor settings
- use the app as a dashboard with battery status & speed display
- turn the lights on/off and switch between assist modes (also possible via the power button)
The bike comes with two standard settings:
- Normal (1) – 25 km/h, 250 W, 100%
- Boost (2) – 25 km/h, 250 W, 150%
You can adjust the standard assist modes within the Ampler app under "Vehicle"
- max assist speed – the speed at which the electric assist stops helping you, the maximum here is 25 km/h*
- max power – increase or decrease your acceleration. The maximum here is 250 W*
- power multiplier – how much the motor assists you in proportion to your input. 100% means default, 150% simply means 50% more than default.
*In accordance with EU regulations, the motor will not push you over a speed of 25 km/h at 250 W. In our case the support gently tapers off so it is less noticeable once the bike switches to leg-power only.